A virtual learning environment (VLE) in educational technology is a Web-based platform for the digital aspects of courses of study, usually within educational institutions.
- allow participants to be organized into cohorts, groups and roles
- present resources, activities and interactions within a course structure
- provide for the different stages of assessment
- report on participation; and have some level of integration with other institutional systems
The following are the main components required for the best virtual learning learning environment or online education curriculum to take place.
Online learning platforms commonly allow:
- Content management – creation, storage, access to and use of learning resources
- Curriculum mapping and planning – lesson planning, assessment and personalisation of the learning experience
- Learner engagement and administration – managed access to learner information and resources and tracking of progress and achievement
- Communication and collaboration – emails, notices, chat, wikis, blogs
- Real time communication – live video conferencing or audio conferencing
1. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Learn at your own pace. Online learning offers you the flexibility to attend class on your own schedule—day or night. You can log in to the virtual classroom from any computer at any time.
2. BILINGUAL EDUCATION
Our teachers speak both Chinese and English. It would be very convenient to learn Chinese language.
3. ONE TO ONE TUTORING
Get your personalized guidance, solve your problems and enhance your advantages.
4. GET SCHOLARSHIPS
We provide scholarship. Learn online courses and you will have a chance to earn your scholarship.